CPhI North America 2019 registration open, abstract submissions invited 17th December 2018
Event registration and abstract submissions are both open for CPhI North America 2019, the only event to bring the complete North American pharma supply chain together. Now entering its third year, the event, which will take place from April 30 to May 2 at the McCormick Place in Chicago is centered around a theme of Fostering Innovation in Drug Development and Manufacturing in a New Era of Regulation. Around 110 hours of sessions are expected to populate the three days, including insight briefings that take an in-depth look at industry trends and technologies, exhibitor showcases that present deep dives into sought-after solutions, and an innovation gallery that presents transformative products and services through the lens of those at the forefront of innovation.
In 2019, more than 6,500 pharmaceutical industry professionals and thought leaders are expected to attend the event, in addition to more than 670 exhibitors. Attendees and exhibitors can register at cphinorthamerica.com/register. Abstract submissions for sessions at CPhI North America 2019 are invited for consideration. All topics are welcome but should relate to the central theme. The deadline for submission is January 4, 2019. For further information and submission log onto cphinorthamerica.com/call-papers2019.
Designed with the core objective of uniting pharma buyers and sellers to do business and extend their networks along the supply chain CPhI North America 2019 will see the return of six distinct zones on the exhibitor floor, alongside a new bioLIVE zone. The bioLIVE zone brings together buyers and sellers in biopharma processing and manufacturing from both small and large molecule markets and will include products and services from fields such as bioinformatics, diagnostics, and immunology. The seven zones on the exhibitor floor include:
- NEW! bioLIVE: The bioprocessing zone will unite the small and large molecule markets from the biopharma processing and manufacturing sectors.
- CPhI: The manufacturing ingredients zone will showcase API and their excipients and in addition to their intersection with sustainability.
- FDF: The finished drug products zone will feature leading small and large molecule CDMO/CMOs for both excipients/formulations and finished dosage formulations.
- iCSE: The drug development zone will highlight CROs specializing in pre-clinical and clinical drug development research and analytical and lab services.
- InformEx: The specialty chemicals zone will showcase innovative molecule development.
- InnoPack: The packaging zone will present pharmaceutical packaging highlighting sustainable, user-friendly, and cost-effective solutions.
- P-MEC: The machinery zone will present innovations within pharmaceutical equipment, technology, and machinery.
As in previous years, CPhI North America present a key platform for networking. In 2018, 2,780 meetings were conducted on site. This year through the upgraded BOND Meeting Service tool, a networking service that allows attendees and exhibitors to search for each other and book meetings prior to the show, CPhI North American plans to surpass those numbers in 2019.
“Chicago is an important hub for the pharmaceutical and bioscience industries and leading academic research institutions, incubators, and investors that fuel the pharmaceutical industry and its supply chain,” commented Joseph Marks, Brand Director of CPhI North America. “With a bustling life sciences sector growing at more than twice the rate of the overall U.S. economy, Chicago and the Midwest bioscience industry employs more than 300,000 professionals – more than California and the East Coast, and was an obvious choice to host CPhI North America to build on the successes of the past two years. We’re especially excited to be focusing on innovation as technology, the cloud and personalized therapeutics continue to converge to drive patient treatments forwards, and fuel growth in biopharmaceuticals.”
To learn more about CPhI North America, please visit https://CPhINorthAmerica.com.